Mark your calendars for January 14th, 2020 because Microsoft will be ending support on Windows 7 and Server 2008.
What does this mean exactly?
There are instances with previous systems that had discontinued security updates from their developers. In 2014 Windows XP was discontinued by Microsoft which caused many users to become victims of a malware attack in 2017. This malware attack was called WannaCry.
What can you do?
- Develop a budget and plan to replace or update your computers and servers before 2020
- Call us for an inventory evaluation
- Act Now… time is moving fast and we want to help you before it’s too late
How can we help?
- We offer managed service plans that will keep you up and running with the latest technology
- Peace of mind for all of your IT, Technology, and security needs on a fixed monthly budget without the need for hefty out-of-pocket expenses
Microsoft plans to make Windows 10 the ‘last’ Windows. Incremental updates will happen behind the scenes without major upheaval and with no costly and difficult upgrades. You will not need to upgrade to a new operating system
COUNTDOWN TO WINDOWS 7 END OF LIFE